Sunday, May 13, 2012

Easter Time

With Larry and Katie recently moving to Arizona, we were thinking the Mautz home may have graduated to only high-dollar eggs for the teenage bunch.  I am excited to report the Easter bunny had NO excuse to ignore the small stuff!!!  We still missed the Bontempo kiddos but in place we had 4 super excited, big eyed girls waiting to go hunt for eggs in the sunny California weather.  How fun it is to have Curt and Brette come visit us...







We all went to church together, enjoyed (cough cough) the most dark sacrament service I have ever experienced, and went back to the Mautz home for egg hunting, food, relaxing, and laughs.  The highlight of the entire day?  Savannah's potty mouth!!  I'm a little jealous I didn't hear it during church, but don't you fret, there were encore performances throughout the remainder of the day for those who missed the first.






Thank you Easter bunny for remembering us another year...

No comments:

Post a Comment