Friday, March 30, 2012

Las Vegas!!!

Back in February the Goddard girls took a trip to Vegas! Now I realize this trip was before my blogging birth but any pictures on my camera are a rare find.  I figured this could be a BONUS blog!  Celine Dion was the talk for many months and we finally going to see her!

The Venetian hotel was big and beautiful.  I wasn't bright enough to take pictures before the final departure but at least I got something, right?  Let it be known that the rooms were even more impressive clean.





We stuffed our faces, walked it off on the strip, and shopped, shopped, shopped. I remember the tastiness of Serendipity's frozen hot chocolate when I visited NY years ago and I was so excited to have another go at the yummy dream.  So worth every calorie let me tell you!! 



There were also some silent tears and devastation this trip with the cancellation of Celine's show and closing of the Mexican restaurant Hilly was so crazing.  I'm not gonna lie, I was more or less along for the Celine ride but when she cancelled her show I was also a little disappointed.  We quickly ordered tickets for the next best thing (or availability), Le Reve.  Super entertaining but I have no idea what the story line was.  We got a few hints like the deflowering bed but we are still in debate whether the girl was with the "bald guy or the Hispanic guy."  I guess we will never know...





We had lots of laughs, fun, and entertainment.  We decided more trips were warranted in the future...so here's to next year!!

2 comments:

  1. So fun. I wish my sister's and I were more fun. Love the girls weekend thing. Hotel room is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much fun! I love the family that I got to marry into! Annual thing for sure!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete